Spray tanning for a natural looking tan – A professional spray tan that’s good for you
Is now more popular than ever before thanks to our developments in product formulations and application equipment.
Gone are the days of the “orange” jibes that plagued the industry, as Sienna X spray tanning now gives a gorgeous, natural- looking tan without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over exposure to UVA/B rays, letting you look stunningly tanned all year round.
Just some of the reasons why you should have a Sienna x spray tan, its…
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients
- High profile – top shows love Sienna X
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
A skin test is required 48 hours before your spray tan.
Before your tan
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas
- Paint nails and toenails, expecially if artificial
- Wax/shave at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Avoid using deodorant and perfume prior to your tan
After your tan
- Wear dark, loose clothing for after your treatment
- Wear flip flops or loose fitting shoes.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours) after your tan
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
- Pat dry after showering and use sienna x products to prolong the life of your tan and to stay looking gorgeous.